Jason and Jeremy are both incredible! They can teach us a lot so if anyone can do this, I would strongly recommend it. The cost would be totally irrelevant in comparison to what you could gain. Sign up no!
Recently, Jeremy Blanton and I formed a new venture, 210 Consulting. We are hoping to serve as a resource for new and intermediate bloggers and those who want to learn how to leverage their social media time into tangible business results. I've enjoyed getting to know Jeremy over the past two years or so, and he has become a trusted friend. I look forward to our partnership this year and beyond.
With that in mind, I'm proud to announce our first webinar as a team:
"How to Chug Google Juice AND Get 15 Years of Fame"
We are combining our talents to bring this one to you on January 18th at 1pm Eastern time (noon Central, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific). It will be two action-packed and educational hours. :-) The cost is only $50 per person. I won't try to push this on you by telling you how many Starbucks venti mocha frappuccinos that is, or how you only have to close one deal to pay for this many, many times over. Suffice it to say that this is a very reasonable price for two hours of business training. Heck, you can even write it off.
But wait, there's more!
If you sign up this weekend (before midnight Eastern time Sunday night), you can get $10 off by entering this very special discount code: earlybird
Just what will we be covering?
The primary topics for our class will be:
- How to write posts on your blog to increase your inquiries (and sales)
- How to get Google and other search engines to pay attention to your blog
- Dominating Google for your desired keywords
- What a longtail keyword is, and how it can send you oodles of potential business
- How to garner more subscribers and a loyal audience for your blogIn essence, your blog should serve as your "home base" online with any social media marketing plan. With that in mind, we can help you shape your blog into a cozy and fun place to hang out.How would it feel to see other people start to spread your content and writing around to their friends?What are your goals with regard to blogging and social media?This session is a must for anyone who is new to blogging, or to anyone who feels that they aren't optimizing their efforts with their blog....yet.We promise to share what has worked well for us. I hope to see you there!
Sign up right here:
Tooting our own horn a little bit:Jeremy has already taught thousands of people how to use their blogs as effective business tools, with one of his students hitting the #1 spot on Google for a challenging keyword within 10 hours. He is also one of the top featured ActiveRain bloggers from the state of South Carolina.I am the most-subscribed non-staff blogger on ActiveRain, with nearly 1700 subscribers. I am also the co-host of the most-listened-to BlogTalkRadio show about social networking in 2009, Social Media Edge. I've served as a paid coach for real estate, blogging, social media, and sales.We've written over 1500 posts to date between us. Clearly, we both enjoy and understand blogging.
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award